IAAP WAUKESHA CHAPTER – April 19, 2012 Meeting
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals) will be April 19, 2012 at the Venice Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005. There are changes to the meeting fee and the program topic from a previously submitted story.
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Managing Multiple Priorities
Presented by: Erica Gumieny, UW - Milwaukee
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$25 RSVP to: email@example.com
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6