Get ready to tee up for Camp Indian Sands’ 7th annual charity golf outing. The event takes place on Saturday, August 11 at Silver Spring Golf & Banquet Center in Menomonee Falls.
All proceeds benefit Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The camp offers outdoor camping ministry that brings together church and community groups of diverse cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, with a strong emphasis on the urban youth of Greater Milwaukee. Camp Indian Sands nurtures an awareness of the environment, spiritual growth and renewal, and the celebration of life.
Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m., with tee-off at 8 a.m. The day's golfing is followed by a buffet lunch, raffle and live auction. Registration fees are $340 per four-some, or $23 per person for non-golfers who want to attend the buffet lunch. Hole sponsorships are still available for $110.
Visit www.campindiansands.org for details and to register.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6