ActionCOACH of Elm Grove Announces Jim and Tom Palzewicz Again Rank as Top Business Coaches in the World
Jim and Tom Palzewicz again receive recognition as ranking in the Top 100 Coaches in the World for the month of July, 2012. This global recognition was announced by Craig Hohnberger, Master Licensee for Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Coach Jim Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 11th in the United States and 57th globally. Coach Tom Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 12th in the U.S. and 60th globally.
Jim Palzewicz, president, said he and his brother Tom are honored by this recognition. “We are pleased and humbled that our efforts to help business owners achieve their goals have been recognized. It’s also indicative that Southeastern Wisconsin business owners didn’t take the summer off and are busy creating growth and jobs in the region.”
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove has helped hundreds of business owners grow their businesses and be successful in the Milwaukee 7 region since 2004. They are the number one coaching firm in North America, and have received numerous national and international awards for their individual and collective coaching excellence. They were selected as one of the 2012 Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance. ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 41 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6