Handmade Crafts and Treats Highlight the Annual Holiday Bazaar at Newcastle Place Public invited to attend local tradition at senior living community
Milwaukee, Wis., November 1, 2012- Senior Living Community Newcastle Place will continue a Mequon tradition as it hosts its annual Holiday Bazaar on Friday, November 16 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. and Saturday, November 17 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
The Holiday Bazaar at Newcastle Place will kick off the holiday season with a variety of items for sale including knitted scarves, hats and mittens, woven goods, beaded jewelry and handcrafted wooden items. Also adding to the festivities will be homemade baked goods from residents along with holiday gifts and decorations including hand-decorated ornaments, mini trees and wreaths. When shopping is complete, coffee, cider, breads and cookies will be available in the café.
“The Holiday Bazaar is a highly anticipated event for residents and the local Mequon community,” said Becky Willett, Director of Community Services for Eastcastle Place and Newcastle Place. “All of these beautiful handmade seasonal decorations and delicious baked goods are made with care by our residents, and that truly distinguishes this Bazaar from other local festivities and provides attendees with a more intimate shopping experience.”
The event at Newcastle Place is located at 12600 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon. For more information please contact Julianna Campbell at 262-387-8813.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a vibrant senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This continuing care community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled nursing. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator