Members and guests of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) will learn about leadership skills from Nancy Stanford-Blair, a professor at Cardinal Stritch University. The program will be held in the Community Room of Sunset Theater, Elm Grove, at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 14.
The women's organization will begin at 6:30 p.m. with its annual Chili Supper; local college students who are recipients of the AAUW's West Suburban-Milwaukee branch are invited. A brief business meeting will precede the program.
Prof. Stanford-Blair, a former K-12 administrator and teacher, holds her doctorate degree from Cardinal Stritch University. She specializes in leadership, organizational development and the creation of learning organizations. She has co-authored three books on the subject of leadership.
Her topic for Wednesday is titled "Your Life Is Your Message."
For information about AAUW or this program, please call Anne Kreul of the Program Committee: Anne Kreul, 414-840-4838.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6