International Junior Miss Scholarship Pageant is pleased to announce that two Brookfield youths have been crowned as your new 2013 Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen and Jr Teen!
International Junior Miss is a scholarship program organized to encourage positive achievement by helping to build self awareness in our youth and young women of today.
Lexi Shah, a freshman honor roll student at Brookfield Central High School, has been crowned IJM 2013 Miss Wisconsin Jr Teen. Lexi is a BCHS Varsity Cheerleader, and is active in a variety of school clubs and organizations. Lexi is also the current reigning International Junior Miss - International Spokesmodel 2012, a title she won at the IJM Finals in Orlando, FL in July 2012. Lexi is the daughter of Sonny and Renee Shah, and sister to Yasi, Ana, and Gaby.
Meghan Uhrle, a sixth grade honor roll student at Wisconsin Hills Middle School, has been crowned IJM 2013 Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen. Meghan is a competitive cheerleader and elite tumbler, and enjoys volunteering as a Jr Coach with Junior Lancer Cheer, and with local and regional charitable organizations. Meghan is the daughter of Michelle Uhrle, and has a 16-year old brother, Nick.
Lexi and Meghan will be traveling to Virginia Beach, VA in July 2013 to compete in the IJM International Finals. Delegates will compete in Interview Competition allowing each judge to personally speak with each delegate about their accomplishments and future goals; personal introduction to encourage public speaking and presentation skills; evening gown competition to keep in the tradition with pageantry's grace, poise and stage presentation; and fun fashion to give each delegate a chance to express their personal sense of style and fashion. Awards are also provided for academic achievement, volunteer service and spirit of participation. Additional scholarships are provided for excellence in talent, modeling, public speaking and other optional categories. International Junior Miss encourages a healthy life-style, but no swimsuit competition is required for the IJM competition.
To follow Lexi & Meghan's journey across the state, "Like" their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/InternationalJuniorMissWisconsin
Lexi also has a personal website at www.lexishah.com
To find out more about how you can participate in the International Junior Miss Scholarship Program, or for appearance requests for your event, please email email@example.com.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6