Junior Lancer Cheer started their 2012 - 2013 cheer season strong, with both Junior Lancer Cheer squads placing 1st in their divisions at the Menomonee Falls Indian Invite Cheerleading Competition on Saturday, November 17th.
The JLC Blue team includes 6th - 8th grade athletes representing Wisconsin Hills Middle School in Brookfield and Silver Lake Intermediate School in Oconomowoc. The Blue team beat cross town rivals Junior Spartan Cheer, and Waukesha South Junior Blackshirts, and took home 1st Place and Division Champs.
The JLC White team includes 3rd - 5th grade athletes representing Swanson Elementary, Brookfield Elementary and St. John Vianney Parrish School. The White team beat out cross town rivals Junior Spartan Cheer, and Freedom Grade School, and also took home 1st Place and Division Champs.
We are very proud of all of our athletes, and are thankful for the support of our families and the Brookfield community!
The goal of Junior Lancer Cheer (JLC) is to offer 3rd through 8th grade girls an athletic, no-cut sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football games, competing in local competitions, participating in community events, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. JLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach high school age.
It is our mission to provide a physically and emotionally safe and disciplined cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
Visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com and Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/juniorlancercheer
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6