Learn why blows to the head need to be taken very seriously. Neurosurgeon, Dr. Kenneth Reichert, will discuss the signs and symptoms of a concussion, along with how to protect against them, the long term effects, treatment options and recovery times.
Join us for this free educational class sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm held at our partner facility - Brookfield Indoor Soccer Club, 19485 W. Lisbon Avenue. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/events or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6