Caleb Manske, P.E. has joined the Brookfield office of R.A. Smith National — civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, geographic information systems (GIS) and 3D visualization consultants — as a civil engineer in the transportation division
Manske has five and a half years of transportation experience. He is a proven communicator, practiced at coordinating, tracking, and collaborating with clients and other team members to assure the progress of projects. His specialization is in geometric design and plan development. Manske has his bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Manske currently resides in Franklin, Wis. with his wife Rachel and eight month old daughter, Lily.
About R.A. Smith National, Inc.
R.A. Smith National, Inc., www.rasmithnational.com, is one of Wisconsin’s leading consulting engineering firms, providing multi-disciplinary services to government and the land development industry. Our comprehensive services include civil engineering, surveying, construction services, ecological services, landscape architecture, irrigation design, water resource engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), visualization and 3D laser scanning. Our offices are located in Brookfield (corporate headquarters) and Appleton, Wis., Orange County (Los Angeles), Calif., and Tarentum (Pittsburgh), Pa.
Established in 1978 as R.A. Smith & Associates, Inc., the firm acquired National Survey & Engineering in 1994. National Survey & Engineering, founded in 1929, operated as a division of R.A. Smith & Associates, Inc. until the R.A. Smith National brand was created in March 2008.
R.A. Smith National’s mission is to deliver excellence, vision, and responsive service to our clients. The company is driven by core values that include accountability, client satisfaction, innovation, positive work environment, ethics and integrity, and community and professional involvement.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6