January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
Katy began playing guitar as a teenager as a way to assist her songwriting process. She writes songs about love, family, community, and spiritual practice. She is honored to have the opportunity to share some of her own music as well as to sing some of her favorite covers by artists including Jewel, James Taylor and the Beatles.
For her second set, Katy will be joined by vocalist Gwen Ter Haar for some sweet harmonies. Gwen has been performing and teaching for over 15 years.
This program will be presented Saturday, January 12 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 West North Avenue in Brookfield. Doors open at 7:00 pm with the first set at 7:30 followed by an intermission and a second set. Our Community Room will be set up in cabaret style to encourage conversation and fellowship. Suggested donation is $7.00. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6