Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that the company has donated 8 Keurig coffee makers to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee.
The company also donated Keurig “K-cup” coffee pods, allowing the coffee makers to be used immediately by the staff and volunteers at Club offices throughout the greater Milwaukee area.
“The staff and volunteers at the Boys and Girls Clubs play a vital role in helping Milwaukee’s youth achieve their dreams,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President of Waterstone Mortgage. “We are pleased to make a donation that will enhance the Club offices and are confident it will make a positive impact on the organization and its staff.”
The donation helps support the mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee to inspire and empower young people. For more than 120 years, Milwaukee's children have been coming to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee to have fun, learn something new and meet positive role models.
"We thank Waterstone Mortgage for their generous donation of coffee makers for our Clubs. We are grateful for their continued support of our mission to transform the lives of Greater Milwaukee's youth and to build a stronger community,” said Vincent Lyles, President and CEO of Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 11 states.
In 2012, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6