Hamilton schools celebrate Youth Art Month with art show at Pauline Haass Public Library
In celebration of Youth Art Month, the artwork of students from throughout the Hamilton School District will be on display during March at the Pauline Haass Public Library, N64 W23820 Main St., Sussex. The public is invited to view the artwork during regular library hours.
A reception honoring the artists and their teachers, held in the library, will be open to the public from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. March 5. During the reception art activities will be offered in the Youth Services area. The Friends of the Pauline Haass Public Library will provide refreshments.
Youth Art Month is celebrated each year to emphasize the value of art education for all children and to encourage public support for quality school art programs. It began in 1961 as Children’s Art Month with support from the nonprofit Crayon, Water Color and Craft Institute and the National Art Education Association.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6