Hamilton High School seniors Caroline Hope, Aaron Konop and Andrew McClone are recipients of the Wisconsin Academic Excellence Scholarship. The four-year scholarship is worth $2,250 annually for tuition at a Wisconsin public or private college, university or technical college.
The scholarships are administered through the Wisconsin Academic Educational Aids Board and funded through matching state and college contributions. They are given annually to recognize the state’s highest achieving students and to provide an incentive for them to continue their education in Wisconsin. Students are chosen based on cumulative grade point averages after the first semester of their senior year. In the event of a tie, ACT or SAT scores, the number of Advanced Placement (AP) courses taken, AP grade point average and involvement in curricular and co-curricular leadership activities are taken into consideration.
Hamilton’s recipients will be recognized May 22 at the Senior Scholarship Ceremony in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6