The Milwaukee Choristers, under the direction of Dr. James Kinchen, will present a concert at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee St., Delafield, on Friday, April 5, at 7:00 p.m.
The Milwaukee Choristers has established itself as one of Milwaukee’s most versatile and popular vocal ensembles for more than 75 years. Christ the King’s pastor, Gary Grindeland, said, “We are extremely pleased to have these 60 vocalists sharing their musical gifts with us. This is a wonderful opportunity for the community to enjoy music from one of the most exceptional choirs in the area, right within our place of worship.”
A reception will follow the performance, catered by Stolley’s Hogg Alley with its famous wings and sauces.
The concert is a part of Christ the King’s Sacred Music Series, featuring various choirs, bands, and other musical artists from across the country. The series runs from September to May and is now concluding its third full season for the community.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Weekly worship is held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6