The 3M Foundation recently donated $250 to Hamilton High School Charger Robotics in recognition of Steve Michalski’s commitment to the community.
“3M employees and retirees give generously give their time and skills to help improve lives,” said Kimberly Price, vice-president, 3M Community Affairs. “We are pleased to recognize their commitment to their communities.”
As part of the 3M Volunteer Match, the 3M Foundation will donate $250 to eligible non-profit organizations for which a 3M employee volunteers 20 hours or a 3M retiree volunteers 25 hours or more per calendar year.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6