You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure? Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
This event is free and open to the public. Appointments encouraged. Please allow 40 minutes per car seat. To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896. Those without appointments will be accommodated as time allows. Certified volunteer, child passenger safety technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely. Grandparents are welcome to have their seats checked. To learn more, call (414)231-4894 or visit www.safekidswi.org.
A limited supply of low-cost car seats will be available for purchase. Child and vehicle must be present. Please mention that you would like to purchase a low-cost seat when making your appointment.
Car and booster seats are the law.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6