The Baby Signs Programs helps children develop both language and cognitive skills, decreases frustration and aggression, strengthens the adult-child relationship, promotes early literacy, fosters positive emotional development IQ and more!
Each week our class comes together to learn new signs, sing, play and have fun!
The class is ideal for children 9-2yrs, but some babies can start as early as 6 months. Siblings are welcome!
Mondays, November 4th, 9am-10am
$85/6 weeks and includes the Parent Kit (My First Fun signs DVD, Baby Songs CD, 2 Baby Signs board books and a Baby Signs Video Dictionary DVD)
Register at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective.
530 North 108th Place
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6