Woodside Elementary School students raised over $7,300 Dec. 11for the American Heart Association through a “Jump Rope for Heart” event.
Third-, fourth- and fifth-graders collected donations and worked on nine levels of jump-roping skills in their physical education classes. The unit concluded with “Jump Rope for Heart,” an after-school event. Students participated in various jump-rope competitions.
Prizes were also awarded to students for collecting donations. The two top collectors were Maeve Schummer and Leah Balsbaugh who raised $550 and $325 respectively.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6