Twice a year, General Mitchell International Airport offers a class to help individuals overcoming a fear of flying. If you know someone who wants to see the world, but is afraid to get on an airplane, please encourage him/her to consider signing up for this class.
“Overcoming Your Fear of Flying” offers education and skill building for frequent flyers as well as those who are considering taking their first flight. The course is taught by Dr. Michael Tomaro, a Milwaukee Aviation Psychologist and Certified Flight Instructor.
The class dates are February 1, 8, 15, 22 and March 1. Classes run on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon in the Sijan Conference Room. The course fee of $250 includes four classroom sessions on the ground and one session on board a commercial airline during a short flight.
We have a 93% success rate, and it truly is a life changing experience for our graduates. If you know of anyone who could benefit from this class, please have them contact Mitchell Airport at email@example.com. The enrollment deadline is Monday, January 27.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6