Contact: Rebecca Mattano
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday January 27, 2014
Waukesha County Recycling & Water Conservation: In the Community
Waukesha, WI – The Waukesha County Department of Parks and Land Use recycling and water conservation staff will be at the Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market on Sunday, February 9th from 9:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Recycling, home composting, rain garden, and rain barrel brochures and informational flyers will be available. Children will have the chance to meet and greet Recycle Raccoon, make a thunderstorm using a watershed model, and learn about worms.
The Oconomowoc Winter Farmers’ Market hours are 9:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., every 2nd and 4th Sunday through March and the 2nd Sunday in April. The market is located at Oconomowoc Landscape Supply & Garden Center, N68 W37850 County Trunk K, Oconomowoc, WI.
For more information, visit waukeshacounty.gov/recycling or call 262-896-8300.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6