Charger Bowling club members invite the community to join them April 13 at its first 9-Pin Tap Glow Bowl to be held at Sussex Bowl, N64 W24576 Main Street, Sussex.
Four-person teams will bowl three games starting at either 11 a.m. or 2 p.m. Bowlers of all ages are welcome. Individual bowlers will be assigned to a team. The team registration fee of $60 may be dropped off or mailed to: Hamilton High School, c/o Steven Brinkman, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. Please make checks payable to Hamilton High School. Registration will be available the day of the event but space is limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
For further information and the entry form, please visit the fundraiser link on the district website www.hamilton.k12.wi.us.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6