Do you want to learn how to add humor in your speeches, learn how to convert your Standup to paying engagements, learn how to write and deliver a winning Humor Speech or add laughter to your storytelling?
If you do, Love of Laughter’s “Humor Craft Workshop” is a must!!
Beginning March 27, Love of Laughter Comedy Club will host a workshop on how to write, enhance or add humor to your speeches and/or evaluate your current monologues. The workshop is a six session humor craft course beginning March 27: Session one: Speech Construction and Types of Humor; Session Two April 10: Thirteen Rules of Humor; Session Three April 24: Rules of Speech Structure and writing jokes; Session Four May 8; Polish Up Your Speech and How to deliver it funny; Session Five May 22: How to Deliver a Humorous Speech, Importance of Conclusions, Student Speeches, Class Feedback and Evaluations; Session Six, May 29: Where You Can Use Humorous Speeches, Final Speeches and Evaluations
Each participant will receive a binder with all of the course material and homework assignments. Upon completion each participant will receive a Certificate of completion.
All sessions will be held at Herzing University, 550 South Executive Drive, Brookfield. At 6:35 PM until 8:30 PM. The workshop will cost $35.00 and is limited to the first 10 people that register and pay the fee.
If interested, please contact Tom McFarlin, 20175 Linden Lane, Brookfield; email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-717-9776.
Love of Laughter Comedy Club offers its members many benefits. Among these benefits: Learning how to deliver humorous material, write more humorous material, Improve comedic timing for speeches, roasts, toasts, stories and MC roles, Listen to, learn from guest humorists, comedians, and joke writers. Find your own sense of humor
Love of Laughter meets the First and Third Thursday at 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. at Herzing University, 555 South Executive Drive, Brookfield (one block West of Brookfield Square. Guests are admitted FREE. Membership is ridiculously cheap. Join the fun call Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6