Community members are invited to nominate Hamilton High School graduates for the 2014
Distinguished Alumnus Award which will be presented at the June 14 high school graduation ceremony.
People are asked to include the nominee’s name, address and phone number, along with a 50- to 75-word description of why the nominee is worthy of the award. This information may be submitted through the district website at www.hamilton.k12.wi.us on the Hamilton High School alumni page or delivered to Candis Mongan, Hamilton High School, W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex, WI 53089.
High school faculty members will review nominations and recommend a finalist.
The nomination deadline is May 2. For further information, contact Mongan at (262) 246-6471 x1104.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6