Hamilton High School senior Aaron Sonnemann was selected regional finalist in the FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology) Gracious Professionalism Dean’s List scholarship competition. Sonnemann will travel to St. Louis in April to compete with other regional finalists to earn one of 10 scholarships.
Dean’s List recipients exemplify outstanding student leaders who are passionate and effective in attaining FIRST ideals. They are examples of students who have motivated their teams and communities in creating greater awareness of the FIRST mission. They provide outstanding contributions to their team while achieving personal technical expertise and accomplishment, creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6