Healthy Kids Day is a fun, family event that is open to the community at the Tri County YMCA in Menomonee Falls on Saturday, April 26th. From 11am – 1pm.
Kids and families will enjoy interactive activities including the Kohl’s Wild Theater, a real U.S. Marine obstacle course, pony rides from Camp Minikani, live dance performances, program demonstrations from the fire department, police department, Children’s Hospital, Walgreens, the Menomonee Falls Public Library, Accompany of Kids, fantastic raffle prizes, free give-a-ways… and so much more…
After 1pm, the community is welcome to stay at the Y and play for the rest of the day and enjoy our open gym and adventure pool.
Attached is a copy of our brochure. Please share it with your contacts. This event is free for everyone and open to the community.
Visit our link for more information:
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6