The Menomonee Falls Public Library has published its list of free computer classes to be held in May and June, 2014. Registration will begin on Tuesday, April 22. Registration is required either in person at the Reference Desk on the second floor or by phone at 262-532-8920. Class size is limited, so early registration is strongly recommended.
Sessions include beginning genealogy classes; introductory classes in Microsoft Excel 2013 and Microsoft Word 2013; a computer basics class for seniors (6 sessions); a beginner’s class on editing digital photographs using Picasa; a class on choosing and using an ereader; a class on using Windows 8.1; and classes on how to use the library catalog and on the anatomy of a computer.
For more complete information, please call 262-532-8920 or visit the library's website at home.mf.lib.wi.us.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6