The Brookfield Department of Parks, Recreation and Forestry will be conducting on-line and in-person registration for Adult and Youth programs and Summer Camp beginning May 3, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. In-person registration will be held in the Senior Community Center in Brookfield’s City Hall. Please note: Parking will be limited due to Farmer’s Market. Additional parking is available at Brookfield Central High School or at the Public Safety Building.
The Summer Activity Guide, which lists the programs and activities that will be offered, is mailed to all Brookfield Residents during April. Additional copies may be obtained at the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department and the Brookfield Public Library. You can also find it on our website, www.ci.brookfield.wi.us. For more information contact the Parks, Recreation, & Forestry Department at (262) 796-6675.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6