Wisconsin Council of Administrators of Special Services (WCASS) selected Hamilton School District Special Services Supervisor Mardi Freeman as its 2014 Administrator of the Year. Nominated by fellow special education directors from Waukesha County, Freeman was presented with the award April 10 in recognition of her exemplary work on behalf of students with special needs.
Freeman has been a member of the WCASS conference committee and state executive board since 2006. For the past six years she was the WCASS representative for CESA #1. Her nominators said she kept them well-informed and expressed their needs at the state level. She presented at three WCASS conferences and recently at a national conference.
Her nominators noted that Freeman can be counted on to have answers and develop prototypes that she shared with others.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6