C.H. Coakley & Co., Inc., Milwaukee has hired Scott Carpenter as an executive vice president.
Carpenter will develop and manage the Third Party Logistics (3PL) division of C.H. Coakley. These duties encompass maintaining and growing the current interstate van line business and developing comprehensive 3PL services, including less than truckload, full truckload, freight forwarding - first/final mile solutions, and advanced local, national and global warehouse solutions.
“Moving forward, C.H. Coakley’s logistics focus will be straightforward and based on a single premise: learn our customers’ business so we can innovate and develop the best possible solutions to meet their needs,” says Carpenter. “It’s the ability to expertly provide transportation and warehouse services that exceed what is offered by our competition. With quality 3PL service offerings, C.H. Coakley will be a true ‘single source’ for our clients.”
Carpenter’s most recent logistics project was with Texas based Tech Trans, where he specialized in value-added freight transportation of medical equipment. During his 20 years of service, Carpenter helped grow the business on a national level from less than a $1 million company to a $60 million business.
C.H. Coakley is a business-management solutions firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The firm has eight divisions; 3PL, warehouse & distribution, commercial moving, records archives, secure data services, micro-graphics, printing, and portable storage. C.H. Coakley, along with its Mayflower moving division, provides a single-source solution for 3PL, business operations, records management, commercial moving, and storage needs and has served over 1000 area businesses since the firm was founded by Mr. Charles H. Coakley in 1978. For more information, visit www.CHcoakley.com, check out our Facebook page or call 414-372-7000.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6