The Youth Group of Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, will be holding a rummage sale at the church on Saturday, May 17, from 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. Funds raised in the sale will help enable the youth to attend the National Youth Gathering in Detroit in 2015. Donations for the rummage sale will be accepted on Sunday, May 11, 8-11 a.m., and Mon.-Thurs., May 12-15, 6-8 p.m.
Almost any rummage items in good condition are being accepted, except not being accepted are old tube TVs and tube computer monitors, baby cribs, baby car seats, plumbing fixtures, chemicals, oil, flares or any explosive items, firearms, ammunition, and food items.
Call or text Samantha at 262-719-9160 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the sale.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6