Trinity United Church of Christ to Host Annual Church Picnic & Outdoor Worship
Brookfield, WI (May 19, 2014) Trinity UCC invites the community to Trinity’s annual outdoor contemporary worship service and picnic on Sunday, June 1. The event will be held at Wirth Park, 2585 North Pilgrim Road, shelter #9 at 10:00 a.m. rain or shine.
The contemporary worship service will feature four well-known local musicians; Richie Haning, Mykel Alekzanderh, Doug Kreitzman and Trinity’s Director of Music Mike W. Hetzel. Communion is available to all during worship. Picnic table seating is available or lawn chairs may be brought.
Following worship the fun begins with the annual picnic including grilled hot dogs, hamburgers veggie burgers and brats with additional picnic food, water and lemonade for a free will offering. A variety of games for all ages will begin after lunch including Bingo! All are welcome and bring your friends and neighbors.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an Open and Affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey you are welcome here.Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6