For the third consecutive year, the Hamilton School District was listed among the best places to work in southeastern Wisconsin in the June 8 publication, “The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplaces.” Hamilton was among the 150 businesses and organizations named in a special section of the Sunday newspaper and online at www.jsonline.com. The district's ranking among large organizations was 13th among 25 based on results of an survey sent to all employees in November.
Evaluation for the Top Workplaces program is based on feedback from an anonymous employee survey conducted by an independent research firm that many employees completed a few months ago. Hamilton had an 84 percent response rate among all employees.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6