With summer in full swing, though the weather didn't get the memo, Menomonee Falls Downtown has offerings for everyone. First off Purloin Studio's massive 2 month façade restoration has an end in sight. Today the windows are being installed, the decking material is in and ready to be put in place and the all important peak is almost complete. This 1800's building has not seen updating since the early 70's and this one is bringing back it's 1800- 1920's luster. Susan Corkum, owner of Purloin Studio, which is located in this building, is thrilled to see the completion in sight and is ready to move paintings and garden art back in place. The art gallery and coffeehouse have been open throughout and customers have enjoyed watching the transformation. The remodeling will allow customers to be able to sit outdoors on the raised deck and enjoy the wonderful coffees, teas and bakery all locally sourced.
For added entertainment on Main St, at noon on Fridays there are free concerts in the park next to the pond and waterfall on Main St. Wed, from 8am to 3pm the farmers market is in full swing with local growers and products for sale. Our shops and restaurants have wonderful items for the home and garden and a great stop for the morning and a bite to eat. Make Menomonee Falls Downtown Village Centre a must stop this summer.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6