Atty. Jessica A. Klein has joined Kay & Kay Law Firm as an associate attorney. Kay & Kay Law Firm is a general practice firm with over 60 years of experience in general practice and appellate work. The firm has several locations in both Waukesha County (Brookfield and Oconomowoc) and Jefferson County.
Klein is currently a member of the Pewaukee Area Networking Group (PANG), the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, as well as the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
The daughter of John ad Melissa Klein, Jessica was born and raised in Ottawa, WI and graduated from Kettle Moraine High School in 2004. In 2008, she graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, majoring in political science and global studies; and Widener School of Law in Wilmington, DE in 2014, where she was an active member of the Health Law Society, the American Association of Justice, and the Intensive Trial Advocacy program. On May 23, 2014, she was admitted to the Wisconsin State Bar.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6