(262) 789-7630, ext. 131
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Celtic Expands PR Group with the Addition of Two New Staffers
BROOKFIELD, Wis. (August 1, 2014) – Celtic, Inc. – a full-service advertising and PR agency – is expanding its PR group with the addition of two new staffers. Kristin Paltzer comes aboard as a senior PR account executive while Chelsey Knutson joins the team as an assistant PR account executive.
Paltzer has more than six years of PR experience and is charged with leading several of the agency’s PR accounts. Her responsibilities include strategic planning, day-to-day account management, tactical execution and evaluation.
Knutson is responsible for supporting all of Celtic’s PR accounts and works closely with account management staff coordinating a variety of tactics.
Celtic’s PR group provides a variety of services, including media relations, crisis communications, event coordination, promotions and social media management.
Founded in 1992, Celtic, Inc. is a full-service advertising and public relations agency based in Brookfield, Wis. The firm offers a full-spectrum of marketing communication services, including: creative design, advertising, media planning and buying, public relations, social media, interactive, promotions and special event planning. To learn more about Celtic, visit www.celticinc.com or connect with the agency via Twitter (@CelticAdvPR) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/CelticInc).
# # #
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6