Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove is an industry leader in the buying or selling homes.
As a locally owned & operated business that is not part of a franchise, they believe in educating their Customers instead of selling them.
Their whole approach to buying & selling of homes has become known as the Denali Difference.
Recently, Denali Realty Group conducted a Customer survey campaign, & the results were amazing:
On a scale of 1 to 5, their Customers gave them an average rating of 4.51.
The survey questions were based on a 5 point scale with 1 being Not Satisfied & 5 being Extremely Satisfied.
The short survey asked the following questions:
1) What was your overall impression of our real estate service?
2) Do you feel that we adequately explained the real estate process & what you could expect during each phase of the process?
3) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
4) Do you feel that we cared about you & your real estate needs?
5) What was our timeliness of returning phone calls?
More impressive, 100% of the participants surveyed said they would refer new Customers to Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove.
To learn more about The Denali Difference, please contact Allison Quartuccio, Broker of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at (262) 439-8332, Allison@denaligroupwi.com or Dennis R. Gritzmacher, President of Denali Realty Group of Elm Grove at firstname.lastname@example.org, go to www.denaligroupwi.com
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6