The Friends of the Brookfield Public Library have re-scheduled their annual used book sale, postponing it until mid-September from its traditional August dates. The weekends of September 12 – 14 and September 19 -21 will be this year’s dates beginning on both Fridays at 5:30pm and running to 8:00pm. Saturday hours will run from 7:30am through 3:00pm and Sundays from 10:00am through 3:00pm. The change of dates was caused by the massive updating of the library’s parking lot.
The newly re-conceptualized Brookfield Public Library parking lot is nearly completed.The new library lot will sport a reconfigured one-way traffic pattern and additional parking spaces carved from the embankment separating the school from the library. Hopes are running high that the lot will be ready ahead of time avoiding parking lot conflicts between Brookfield East employees and students and the library patrons.
Donations of used books, DVDs, CDs and videos are still being accepted at the library’s circulation desk. If donors have a large number of books, pick-up can be arranged by contacting David DiBraccio at email@example.com. Anyone interested in helping at the book sale is also asked to contact DiBraccio at the same email.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6