The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 47 years, awarded three children each a $50 U.S. Savings Bond for their entries in a coloring contest conducted at the 47th annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show.
Jenna Fredericks, 5, of Slinger won in the 3-6 age group; Erika Taipala, 8, of Brookfield, won in the 7-9 age group; and Kirstin Graham, 10, of West Allis, won in the 10-12 age group.
The children colored an official contest sheet featuring “Gerry,” the association mascot, while at the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show held Thurs. Feb. 5 – Sun., Feb. 8, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961 as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With more than 900 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council and to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6