Integrative Family Wellness Center, an alternative medical clinic located in Brookfield, is adding a terrific new member to their staff, Dr. Farzaneh Tondkar. Dr. Tondkar moved to Wisconsin from Virginia in Early March and has become a wonderful asset to the Brookfield area in her short time here.
What makes Dr. Tondkar so unique is her emphasis in medicine. She is a fully trained and licensed medical doctor, but utilizes alternative medicine with her patient when she can. Dr. Tondkar also works with a lot of dermatology problems and utilizes Botox and Facial Fillers to help with specific skin problems. Dr. Tondkar’s medical practice focuses on general and family practice and she has a background in internal medicine as well.
Our clinic holds monthly free educational seminars for the public. To see the schedule of our events and to learn more about our clinic, please visit our website at www.ifwcenter.com .
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6