Brookfield Lacrosse Girls’ teams celebrated their third season at an end-of-year banquet. Several players were honored, including Varsity players Steph Hass (MVP Offense), Meghan Ernsbarger (MVP Defense), and Macz Norton (Most Improved).
The JV team finished 3rd in the new Milwaukee Area Youth Lacrosse Association JV girls league. JV players chosen by their teammates were Grace Barlow (MVP Offense), Kelsey Bohnert (MVP Defense), and Erica Engstrand (Most Improved).
Senior Varsity players Hass, Ernsbarger, Leah Mierow, Kelsey Schmitt, and Karissa Secora were chosen to participate in a Senior Recognition Game in conjunction with the Girls State Championship Game on May 30. Megan Baylerian, Katie Cimbalnik, Rachel Hershberger, Carolyn Lorenz, and Jaco Santulli were chosen to represent Brookfield in the Girls State High School Showcase on June 6th.
Seniors Ernsbarger and Secora passed the torch for 2010 team captains to Allie Banks and Baylerian. The teams’ success reflects the young talent in a respectable and growing sports program developed and nurtured by retiring Director Irene Secora.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6