Have fun while supporting a great cause: Brookfield East Spartan Athletic Booster Club. This year's Fun Run/Walk, "Turkey Trot" will be held at Wirth Park on Saturday, November 21st. The 5K run and 2 mile walk will start at 9:30 am. All funds raised will help support athletics at Brookfield East High School.
For more information, contact Michelle: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jim: email@example.com.
Our official training partner is Fleet Feet of Brookfield. Visit their website at www.fleetfeetbrookfield.com.
- Exercise Program at Brookfield Public Library
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Free Block Party at Gloria Dei Lutheran Church on Aug. 6