Brookfield Youth Junior Lancer Cheer (BYJLC) is holding open registration for the upcoming 2010 – 2011 Cheer Season!
The goal of the Junior Lancers Cheerleading program is to offer 1st through 8th grade girls an athletic sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football games, competing in local competitions, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. BYJLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach high school age.
Fun facts about being a Junior Lancer Cheerleader:
• Cheer at Junior Lancer football games!
• Cheer at Junior Lancer basketball games!
• Perform at fun competitions in front of family and friends and audiences!
• Make appearances at BCHS football and basketball games!
• Be a part of Junior Lancer Nights at BCHS!
• Junior Lancer Cheer is a no-cut sport!
• Seven months of fitness and fun!
• Learn how to cheer, dance, tumble and stunt!
• Make new friends and have fun at practices!
• Be a part of an exciting, entertaining and physical sport!
• Physical fitness and endurance become by-products of cheerleading!
• Learn to work with a team (cheerleading is a team sport)!
• Cheerleading improves listening and coordination skills!
• There are now full scholarships at Division 1 colleges for competitive cheerleading!
• Cheerleading requires commitment and a willingness to learn!
Private lessons and tumbling classes are also offered throughout the season.
Registration closes on June 7th, 2010. For more information, please visit www.juniorlancercheer.com and click “Registration” or contact Helen Merritt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Teens Named to Team USA
- Junior Lancer Football SignUp
- Tryouts for Jr Lancer Volleyball
- A Little League Home Run
- Junior Lancers Football registration
- Represent Wisconsin at the Girls Softball Elite All-State Showcase
- City of Brookfield's Youth Softball Program Registration 2014
- Junior Lancer Cheer Wins Big at Menomonee Falls Indian Invite!
- Elmbrook Swimmers Make a Splash at Open Water Zones
- Linnihan Wins Triathlon